HR Specialist - Talent Acquisition Partner
A typical day
Partnering with colleagues cross-functionally and around the world, you’ll get an understanding of their hiring needs and fulfil them. That means opening their eyes to new opportunities for attracting talent, routes to market and shaping criteria that is true to our purpose. And it means creating candidate experiences that are out of this world. Of course there are KPIs, but your most important one is attracting the talent that writes the next chapter of our story. In this role you will be a true business partner and talent advisor working closely with the commercial cluster and regional HR management teams.
Who you are
- Expert – You not only know your area of expertise but you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- Collaborative – You build networks, trust and good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- A self-starter – You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
- Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Education & experience
- Talent Acquisition experience, mananging end to end process, with a strong component of identifying and attracting passive candidates at all levels, internal and external
- Regional recruitment experience including middle and senior management in commercial environments
- Have a talent background with a track record of successful creating and executing a cohesive, thoughtful and results-driven recruiting strategy
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels and are diplomatic but not afraid to speak to your mind
- You are up to date with the trends and novelties in the recruitment and digital world. We like to inspire each other so any new recruitment solutions, apps and approaches, knowledge about the HR and business trends is something you have and can bring to the team.
- Can cope with pressure. Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure is what you will need to cope with the pace we have in our daily work.
- Proactive. You value being one step ahead.
- Humble. You take pride in being part of something bigger than yourself.
We believe that working with the East Asia HR Team, for Major Appliances, is both demanding - hence we seek people driven by challenge- but also very rewarding – we feel appreciated for what we deliver, how we work and the change we drive. We offer support, learning experience and an international exposure.As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
Modern and spacious office with free acces to gym facilities close to the office.