HR Staffing Coordinator & Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Compares current and approved staffing levels to determine if/where deficiencies exist.
- Works to appropriately balance workforce against the organization’s expectations.
- Coordinates moves of existing team members with the employees and their leadership as well as coordinates the placement of contingent workers in job openings.
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition to fulfill staffing plan.
- Analyzes data and regularly provides thorough reports pertaining to the progress being made toward the desired end state.
- Works closely with stakeholders to achieve a fully staffed facility.
- Maintains employee data with confidentiality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of HR in a manufacturing environment, preferably with staff planning.
- Minimum 3 years data analysis experience.
- Ability to create and deliver data driven PowerPoints to executive leadership.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.