By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
HR Support, Kraków
Contract duration: 5 months
As an HR Support you will be a member of Workforce Management Small & Medium Countries Team within HR Services community that provides an HR administative support for 23 European countries.
• Support the team in the variety of activities connected to employee lifecycle processes & CI initiatives
• Engagement in HR projects and their implementation as requested
• Create employment contracts and other HR documents
• Maintain employee data in SAP HR and other HR systems
• Secure high quality of employee data and its maintenance in all systems
• Answer HR-related queries & clarify HR policies & procedures as needed
• Properly use ServiceNow as ticketing tool to manage incoming queries
• Direct queries to an appropriate specialist or team while maintaining ownership of the cases
• Deliver HR information and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
• Keep high focus on customer service at all times and build good relations with stakeholders
Electrolux Core Competencies with special focus on:
ENERGY – Deliver Results
OPENNESS – Consumer & Customer Focus; Cross Collaboration
AGILITY – Adaptability
GROWTH – Curiosity &Learning Ability
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Previous experience in an HR Admin role or other administrative departments would be an asset
• Experience of working in an international environment would be an asset
• Experience in working on HR systems (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow) would be an asset
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Word & MS Excel)
• Fluent in English
• Other European language (e.g. Swedish, German) would be an asset
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91