To provide direction, planning, leadership, supervision and overall management of the Labor Relations function for Hourly Employees, training and communication functions for all employees in order to accomplish the company objectives. Support staffing activities during the startup of the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand, responds to and represents employee issues within the context of the business strategy.
- Understands and executes HR policies and practices in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring HR processes and programs advance and support key business objectives and strategies.
- Understands related legislation and agreements and how it applies to business issues.
- Maintains awareness
onmatters of Local external labor relation environment
- Plans and leads negotiation process to resolve issues between employees and business and or Business Leaders.
- Designs and implement performance measurement and feedback tools that support business Strategies, Objectives and Core Values.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff; proactively assesses the development needs of the direct reports as individual, team, and organization. Is aware and advocates the use of available resources.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Monitor, measure, and report on Labor Relation aspects within agreed formats and timescales
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Plan, develop and implement
strategyfor all employees training and development, establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of all employees training and development
- Assess training needs, develop and implement a periodical training plan. Monitor measure and report on all employees training and development plans and achievements.
- Developing and delivering training programs across the organization.
- Assure the training skills
forthe direct employees in order to perform operations according to the manufacturing work instructions. (Training certification).
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of all employees training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of all employees training and development objectives, purposes and achievements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary all employees training and development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers, and all employees within the organization
- Support Organizational Development initiatives, such as career plans, succession planning, scholarships (tuition), remedial adult education, and other.
- Support staffing activities in coordination with the Staffing & C&B areas, and ensure the alignment with process, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate Medical Services, medicine expenses.
- Responsible for the key
- Among responsibilities the following environmental information is included, designated but not limited to: Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials.
- BS degree in Industrial Relations or Business Administration.
- 5 + years working at management level in Labor Relations, Training field and HR related to manufacturing operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Maintains confidentiality; absolutely trusted by others
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relations skills
- Knowledge and experience in Labor Relations, training, and development, staffing, legal compliance for HR in Mexico
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- People and Result oriented
- Knowledge and proficiencies in MS office. (TRESS systems, it’s a plus)
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Responsible for applying all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9000 / 14000 according to its position
- Fluent bilingual in Spanish