We are looking for HR Business Partner (responsible for Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan sales units), who has also the role of HR Country Manager (responsible for Moscow and S.Petersburg offices) to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation on temporary contract (1 - 1,5 year).
A typical day at work:
Being a part of country leadership team, you would report to General Manager operationally and to HRBP Sales & Services Europe functionally. You would manage a small team and coordinate external outsourcing agencies, partner with all the functions of the organization.
You would play a vital role in driving implementation of the Electrolux people plan. You would provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and solutions to business management and offer solutions on human resources and organizational issues for the team(s) that you are partnering with. Your added value would come through supporting line managers in engaging their employees around values, strategy and objectives.
As HR Business Partner you would:
- act as a true support to business, understand and anticipate business priorities and support the drive for performance;
- understand business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice to managers;
- work with managers to understand future requirements and act upon them;
- play an active role in recruitment and employees' development processes;
- participate in various HR projects;
- create a culture of Continuous Improvement through all the spheres;
- work together with leaders and international teams on reaching our Gender Diversity and Inclusion targets.
As HR Country Manager you would:
- manage HR administration block for the sites;
- take responsibility over compliance of people related matters and projects in the country or site (such as benefits, labor relations, recruitment, restructuring, performance management etc);
- ensure that corporate policies and practices are in line with country laws and regulations.
Who you are:
Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Flexible. - You can manage changing priorities with ease. .
Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Collaborative. - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Relevant Business Management or People Science Orientation degree (i.e. HR, Economic).
- Around 10 years of experience in HR field in international environment with at least 3-5 years of HR Business Partnering experience.
- A proven track record of working within HR, being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters, being capable of dealing with dynamics in an evolving and fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Compensation & Benefits and Talent Development practices as well as local labour law.
- Native Russian;
- Fluent English.