HRBP Commercial Brazil
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Do more than bring HR to work: bring it to life.
We continue to transform how we work and invest in what we do, trusting, inspiring and freeing our people to create better customer experiences and build exciting career experiences along the way and all around the world. This makes HR here a powerful, business leading function, and this a unique opportunity to do the job of your lifetime in a creative, diverse environment that celebrates vision
A typical day at work
The HR Business Partner collaborates with management in order to enable measurable difference in employee focus and increase productivity. He formulates partnerships across the human resource department to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business values and objectives.
The HR Business Partner also provides project leadership for human resource initiatives. As part of the human resources department, he also provides mentorship to less experienced human resource professionals.
- Coordinate the execution of Performance Management process and Talent Review in order to build the right capabilities and succession plan for the area;
- Provide resources for the area, with support of Recruitment area, participating in the alignments,
interviewing and supporting the business in the decision of the best candidates;
- Disseminate new policies, trainings and programs in the area according to the guidelines of the HR Group;
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Human Resource legislative and regulatory requirements and ensure that all managers and front line supervisors are suitably trained;
- Deal with Code of Ethics compliances in the area, investigating the cases and drive solutions for each
Who you are
- Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand
and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people
can buy into.
- Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to
achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
- You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Growth. You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Agile. You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Education & experience
- University degree in Management, Psychology, Human Resources, or other related areas;
- Proven previous experience in Human Resources (Generalist);
- Good knowledge of the labor legislation;
- Fluent English;
- Spanish as a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.