HRBP France Cluster
Saint Denis, France
Make coming to work feel more like coming home.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooling, heating and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a key member of the French Cluster Leadership Team of the Sales & Marketing division , the HRBP will :
• Drive the implementation of Electrolux HR Strategy
• Provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and solutions
• Support managers to engage employees around the values, strategy and objectives of the business to ensure all employees within Electrolux are clear on their contribution to the business objective.
• Ensure the right capabilities for the future by working with the Group and HR processes, tools and policies while supporting Line Managers in organization.
• Ensure Industrial Relations are managed in accordance to business needs with respect of local country rules.
• Together with the leadership team of France, develop and drive a High Performing Team culture.
• Coach, challenge/support Managers in their role on people-related processes including compensation, performance & talent management
• Support delivery of the people strategy and drive business results through identification and development of targeted HR intervention to deliver on organizational performance.
• Drive corporate programmes/campaigns for HR
• Business school or equivalent
• Knowledge in labor law
• Ideally managing mutli-sites, within a consumer goods organisation
• 5 to 7 years' experience as HRBP
• Solid experience in Talent Management