HRBP HR Operational Excellence & Global Operations
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will support our Human Resources Operational Excellence programs and initiatives as well as Global Operations based staff in North America. You will collaborate with the global and regional manufacturing HR senior leadership to align people strategy and develop people management solutions with the business strategy by understanding business, market and operations industry trends, providing insights for future talent needs in order to build talent and leadership capabilities. This role will also execute on the HR aspects of short and long-term strategic initiatives of the function and business including organization design transformation, skills transformation and workforce planning for our North America Manufacturing and Supply Chain footprint. Depending on business needs and incumbent experience, there will also be opportunities to participate or drive initiatives in the operations area globally.
This role will be based in the Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, NC. and reports to the Sr. Director HR Business Partner Operations Purchasing, Supply Chain, Quality & HR Operational Excellence to support the design and implementation of the short and long-term people strategy for North America – Operations. The role must closely collaborate, design and execute programs with the Sr. Director HR Business Partner for NA Manufacturing & Global Operations HR leadership. The role also serves as the local Human Resources Business Partner and liaison for the Global Purchasing and Global Manufacturing Engineering team members who reside in North America. The liaison role ensures that local policy and best practice is applied in global functions and ensures local HR service level to Global functions.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Understand, anticipates and develops the people agenda to enable the business to execute the business strategy
- Establish strategic partnership with multiple stakeholders and COEs to implement talent & leadership interventions, organizational effectiveness & design, talent development, change management, etc.
- Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide coaching to managers and employees
- Partner with the HR and Operations leadership to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and converts those needs into people management solutions
- Supports the people element of Transformation Programs, M&A integrations and divestments
- Embrace change and understand strategies to address and reduce employee resistance
- Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement in business performance
- Drive organizational and cultural change
- Coach managers on leading change, engaging employees and effectively building capabilities
- Support delivery of the people strategy within the business sector and drive business results through the identification and development of targeted HR/OD interventions to deliver performance
TALENT MANAGER AND ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGNER:
- Select, retain and develop the right talent and capabilities
- Develop and implement proactive and innovative talent management solutions to close talent gaps
- Understand and analyze organizational capabilities to proactively develop and implement organizational design and structure improvements to support delivery of the business strategy
- Coach, challenge and support managers in their role on people development and organizational related processes
- Implementation of initiatives, balancing both global, regional and local needs, understand common global frameworks, share best practices, maintain flexibility to meet local needs
- Support roll out of HR solutions to the business unit, acting as a champion, engaging stakeholders, challenging and coaching managers to gain buy in
- Develop tools in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Operations to maximize opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency and shared learning
- Guide and support leaders on performance management, including interim coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary guidance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Advise and coach People Managers on compensation program, including annual merit and compensation processes
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+years of progressive Human Resources Business Partner experience. International experience with global companies with matrix reporting is a plus
- 2 years of managing enterprise projects with strong change management experience
- Proven experience in implement change management
- HR experience within the durable or consumer goods manufacturing industry is preferred