HRBP-Ownership Solutions & Marketing
This is a role for an ambitious, agile, results-driven HR professional who looks forward to creating an impact for the business.
In this role, you will support the delivery of the People Strategy, driving awareness, education, adoption & engagement of key HR programs & initiatives for designated Regional Commercial functions and sales areas.
You will provide guidance on people related aspects of business plans and solutions, for leaders & other stakeholders regarding people &/or organizational issues. The HRBP’s partnership, advice & direction supports the business’ strategic & tactical objectives, by the identification and development of targeted interventions which deliver optimal commercial performance in line with Electrolux’s Core Competencies.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to HRBP Director Sales & Marketing, APAC & MEA.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Supporting leaders to develop, monitor progress against & provide advice regarding performance objectives & improvement plans, development & succession plans, change & business plans
- Partnering with leaders to plan, monitor & adjust resource plans. Maximize development & allocation of the internal talent pool
- Providing support for Talent and Performance Reviews & Calibration
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Partners and leaders for recruitment and selection process
- Regularly review, monitor & share people metrics to enable swift identification and action of issues & opportunities. Assist to further develop and/or analyze associated reporting to enable effective understanding and/or action
- Educating& providing advice to leaders in managing employment related matters. Support leaders to identify, eliminate or mitigate risks and maximize opportunities
- Providing support to review, develop and implement Employee Engagement initiatives which contribute towards a strong employee value proposition
WHO YOU ARE
- An agile HR professional with 4-8 years of experience
- Possess sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success with an emphasis of responding to challenges with speed, agility and solutions
- Curious about new ways of doing things and challenges own thinking beyond current practice. Propose new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems.
- Articulate and able to influence senior stakeholders
- Able to listen and network well as well as to synthesize multiple, diverse viewpoints into practical, scalable solutions is necessary to succeed.
- Able to work independently, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
- Able to effectively operate in a cross-functional and matrixed setting
- Providing support for centrally led HR projects in Sales Areas, OS & Marketing