HRBP Supply Chain & Manufacturing Engineering LA
Change how we work. Shape careers that change lives.
The Human Resources Business Partner provides leadership on the people aspects of the business and provides solutions to the internal clients on people and organizational issues. The HRBP will support the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering functions, within Latin America Industrial Operations.
A regular work day
You will act as a Business Partner, by understanding business context, issues, and challenges, in order to provide specific advice to Line Managers on business strategy, co-develop and drive the people strategy, developing people management solutions, and driving organizational and cultural change. The HRBP for Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering functions in LA, will have several responsibilities, such as:
Provide advice and consultation to the management team on a broad range of Human Resource issues to meet the organizational requirements;
Drive motivation and career development actions based on Reward & Recognition policies and procedures;
Coordinate the execution of Performance Management process and Talent Review in order to build the right capabilities and succession plan for the area;
Provide resources for the area, with support of Recruitment area, participating in the alignments, interviewing and supporting the business in the decision of the best candidates;
Disseminate new policies, trainings and programs in the area according to the guidelines of the HR Group;
Ensure compliance to all relevant Human Resource legislative and regulatory requirements and ensure that all managers and front line supervisors are suitably trained;
Deal with Code of Ethics compliances in the area, investigating the cases and drive solutions for each case.
- Passionate, business-minded. You have a true passion for developing people, and also a business partner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Coach to others and self. You have the ability to identify and develop talent in individuals, and provide support to allow individuals to improve continuously;
- Innovative. You constantly challenge the status quo and explore new thinking, trends, tools and technologies.
- Agile. You work urgently, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding the changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
- Adaptable. With multiple projects running concurrently, flexibility and agility are essential.
- University degree in Management, Psychology, Human Resources, or other related areas;
- Proven minimum previous experience in Human Resources (Generalist).
- Good knowledge of the labor legislation;
- Extraordinary interpersonal relationships, empathic;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Excellence and results oriented. Ability to handle conflicts and work as part of a team;
- A strong commitment to business goals and a desire to cultivate an excellent work environment within the organization;
- Ability to promote an organizational culture that is in line with Company Values and will maximize the potential of all employees;
- Ability to maintain confidentially and to deal with employee grievances appropriately.
- Fluent Portuguese and English;
- Spanish as a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.