REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The HRIS Manager has system ownership and responsibility for the functional support of all HR systems, ensuring core data standards are applied and used across platforms and system-to-system exchange of data is accurate and efficient. The HRIS Manager participates in the selection, design, and implementation of future technology solutions to support the various functions within Human Resources. Impacts include payroll, benefits, finance, and all employee data that comes from HR, auditing, and compliance requirements.
- Oversee IT systems that support the HR function.
- Improve company efficiency and performance through process improvements and automation.
- Support the day-to-day operations of implemented HR application solutions.
- Ensure that HRIT projects are aligned with IT standards and strategy.
- Develop relationships with business partners to gather input for the direction of strategic and tactical planning, business processes, application development, evaluation, and coordination of resources that support enterprise HR information systems.
- Role security and maintenance.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 6–8 years of IT and HR Systems experience.
- Experience with UKG Pro is preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to implement benefit and HR systems and continued process improvement.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Exposure to compensation related projects.
- Ability to maintain and handle highly confidential information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to compensation and sensitive employee information.