Human Resource Director
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The HR Director is responsible for driving
the implementation of the Electrolux HR strategy and HR delivery model as part
of the Anderson Food Preservation Product Line team. They coach, collaborate and partner with the
line management team to provide leadership and proactive solutions for people
and organizational issues. This position will support both the Anderson
manufacturing operations and the Food Preservation R&D team based on site. The
HR Director maintains an effective level of business literacy about the plant
and product line’s financial position, strategic plans, and competition. You
leadership and foster constructive cross functional working relationships and partner with the line management
team to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their
implications for people and organizational strategies.
In this role you will prioritize work and respond to changing business needs and utilize available resources and best practices to get things done and support roll out of global HR solutions to business unit, acting as a champion, engaging stakeholders, challenging and coaching managers to gain buy in. You will help to support delivery of the people strategy within the business sector through the identification and development of targeted HR/OD interventions to deliver business performance and assist in diagnosing and analyzing organizational capabilities to proactively develop and implement individual, team and organizational improvements to support delivery of the business strategy. You will lead and manage the people related plan and agenda and proactively drive HR core processes in the business unit as well as supporting the development and execution of technology to make HR processes more efficient and effective in supporting the business.
- Understand key drivers and challenges of the business to provide specific coaching to line managers while using business knowledge, trend reporting and data to provide effective solutions which align with business goals
- Influence and effectively convey messages through clear and consistent communication
- Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement in business performance
- Build a case for why change matters, overcome resistance to change, engage key stakeholders in the process of change and drive processes to sustain change
- Select, retain and develop the right talent and capabilities; develop and implement proactive and innovative talent management solutions to deliver business result
- Coach, challenge and support managers in their role on people development and organizational related processes
- Understand and leverage appropriate technologies to connect people and collaborate with identified target groups
- Develop tools in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services to maximize opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency and shared learning
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resources or Business
- Master’s degree and professional certification a plus
- Minimum 10 years HR leadership experience in a manufacturing environment including large workforce required; Lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in several core areas of Human Resources (i.e., talent management, employee relations, leadership development, etc.)
- Minimum 10 years experience in demonstrated capability in building a team and leading change efforts in support of factory and organization requirements
- Experienced in establishing goals and objectives to meet key deliverables and commitments using fact-based information and data through extensive data analysis.