Human Resources Business Partner
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will serve as an integral part of an internal client management team by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the management team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies. You will act as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit, proactively support the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side, manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally and work to build strong business relationships with the internal employees. You will also actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks. You will assist in recruiting efforts for key talent and for the internal moves. You will help facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves while also helping to plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions and challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employees and help to administer, develop & implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Implement and monitor performance management system while supporting annual salary review
- Assist with handling employee complaints, grievances and disputes, administer employee discipline processes if necessary and conduct exit interviews
- Partner with coordinating employee safety, welfare and wellness and help to maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelors Degree in human resources management, business administration or other applicable course of study
- 3-5 years human resources experience
- Experience and knowledge with Project Management and Change Management
- Experience and knowledge with Labor Laws