Human Resources Business Partner
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The HR Business Partner will provide HR support for the Research & Development function while partnering with site cross-functional teams and leaders to execute HR services. This person will also provide leadership and solutions to the line management team for people and organizational issues. Supporting managers to engage their employees around the core values, strategy, and business objectives is also a key responsibility. The HR Business Partner will be expected to utilize their HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. They will understand and anticipate business priorities and support the drive for performance and results by partnering with the management team to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for people and organizational strategies.
- Actively engage in staffing, organizational development, and talent management.
- Work directly with the management team to ensure Electrolux is an Employer of Choice by helping maintain a cultural environment where employees are engaged in our business and know we value them.
- Partner with the Sr. Director, Human Resources, and R&D management team to execute core HR programs related to talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, training and development, and talent management.
- Improve employee effectiveness by providing information on HR policies and practices, as well as coaching and counseling.
- Support key HR metrics tracking including turnover, internal fill, time to hire, and pulse survey.
- Support management in goal setting & performance management processes to ensure goals and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Coach managers and employees through corrective action, documenting as appropriate.
- Ability to maintain composure, poise, and discretion in stressful or challenging situations.
- Support implementation of employee welfare programs (health and fitness programs, rewards & recognition, etc.).
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility, and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Minimum 1 year experience working with and collaborating with global teams.
- Experience working in a Matrixed environment.
- Experience with Change Management projects.
- Experience partnering support with an engineering community, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfort interacting with all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving/conflict resolution skills and demonstrated organizational and excellent people management skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and internal consulting skills.
- Human Resource certification preferred.