Human Resources Business Partner
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing, and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner. The HR Business Partner is a strategic and tactical role responsible for driving the implementation of Electrolux HR strategy in support of the North America Information Technology, Legal and Risk Management functions. The HRBP will coach, collaborate, and partner with the management team to provide HR leadership and proactive solutions for business, people, and organizational issues.
- Use business knowledge to provide effective solutions that align with business goals.
- Partner with leadership to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for people and organizational strategies.
- Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives, and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement.
- Coach managers on leading change, engaging employees, and effectively building capabilities.
- Develop and implement proactive talent management solutions to deliver business results.
- Understand organizational capabilities to proactively develop and implement organizational design and structure improvements that support delivery of the business strategy.
- Support roll out of HR solutions to the business, engaging stakeholders and coaching managers and employees on process and Tools.
- Develop tools in collaboration with Centers of Expertise and HR Services to maximize opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency, and shared learning.
- Guide and support leaders on performance management, including coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary guidance.
- Administer compensation program, including annual merit and compensation processes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 7+ years of business partner experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a HRBP capacity supporting a line of business.
- HR experience with an Information Technology function preferred.
- Breadth of knowledge on HR practices, procedures, and HR laws and regulations.
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence/organizational savvy, execution skills (strategy through implementation).
- Ability to balance the strategic and the practical.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven success in leading change initiatives.
- Operates with the utmost integrity and trust.