Human Resources Coordinator
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator in our Charlotte HQ office. The Human Resources Coordinator supports the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties for the North America Business Area. You will assist the HR department in carrying out various human resources activities, programs and procedures (e.g., organization communications, presentations, meeting/event coordination, etc.) while working to accurately process paperwork and transactions for employee offers, promotions and status changes including the onboarding and off-boarding of employees. You will also be assisting in the preparation and communication of HR-related materials and topics (e.g. organizational announcements, department events, recognition notices), coordinating publication of HR Newsletters and presenting ideas to drive simplification and continuous improvement on tasks performed.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by facilitating new employee orientation for the Charlotte HQ location
- Leverages knowledge of HR Information and other internal systems to assist in maintaining complete and accurate employee records
- Coordinates activities for talent management processes including gathering, sorting and reporting data and communication to HR partners and stakeholders (i.e. employee engagement survey coordination, talent metric dashboard reporting etc.)
- Establishes strong working partnerships with managers and employees at Headquarters and with North America sites/locations to ensure consistent application of process and procedures
- Assists with HR projects and ad hoc requests
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential and demonstrate a considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
- 1+ years of professional work experience in a human resource, administrative or customer service capacity or completion of HR internship.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential. Prior experience with HRIS systems is desirable.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion is mandatory.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are necessary in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience supporting an organization with a global presence is highly desirable