Human Resources Generalist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively and efficiently handles all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to policy administration, problem resolution, record keeping, staffing, legal compliance, employee training and development, and assists in developing effective programs in the Human Resources area to support Electrolux objectives.
- Focuses on employee benefits administration to include wellness initiatives and medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Works closely with third party administrator to manage FMLA and other company offered leave programs.
- Thoroughly communicates appropriate information to affected parties.
- Maintains a high level of trust and handles all Human Resource matters with confidentiality.
- Previous recent (within last 2-3 years) Human Resources experience in manufacturing setting
- 2+ years benefits administration experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or otherrelated field of study required
- PHR or SPHR professional certification preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required