Human Resources Generalist - 3rd Shift
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be a direct report of the Human Resources Manager of Operations, leading 3rd shift manufacturing human resources and is a key part of the team responsible for affecting change, aligning manufacturing goals to the company’s strategic direction, leading employee engagement and providing functional support for the population on 3rd shift. In addition, other responsibilities will include providing practical, consistent and proactive support, direction and advice to other functional managers on procedures and policy to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of the organization.
- Partners with 3rd shift supervisors to develop and implement strategic initiatives aimed at furthering team member engagement through operational efficiencies
- Oversees for assigned shift the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
- Coordinates for assigned shift training or any activities that need to take place on the off shift
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5 plus years of human resources experience
- Effective in completion of multi-faceted projects in conjunction with daily activities with limited oversight