Human Resources Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Assist in driving the implementation of the Electrolux HR plan and HR delivery model. Provide leadership and solutions to the management team for people and organizational issues. Support managers to engage their employees around the core values, strategy and business objectives.
- Ensure plant policies and procedures are aligned with Core Values, communicated effectively and consistently administered.
- Manage the recruiting process for all hourly and salaried positions including interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Be the liaison with the corporate Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manage relationships with staffing agencies.
- Drive improved HR metrics through gap analysis and action planning (e.g., retention, absenteeism, engagement, etc.)
- Ensure the salary/hourly hiring and onboarding process is efficient and effective.
- Support the development and implementation of plant communication strategy to drive engagement (i.e.. Key messages/channels, employee feedback processes/forums, etc.)
- Assist with employee welfare programs (health and fitness programs, rewards & recognition, etc.)
- Assess need, Design strategy, develop programs, implement actions and Evaluate effectiveness to build training and performance support tools for associates.
- Represent organization at personnel related hearings, legal matters, and investigations.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Six to eight years’ experience required in Human Resources management in a manufacturing environment.
- HR Project Management preferred.
- Human Resource certification preferred.
- Previous HR Business Partner experience in a Shared Services delivery model preferred.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills required.