Human Resources Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Assist in driving
the implementation of the Electrolux HR plan and HR delivery model. Provide leadership and solutions to the management team for
people and organizational issues.
Support managers to engage their employees around the core values,
strategy and business objectives.
- Ensure plant policies and procedures are aligned with Core Values, communicated effectively and consistently administered.
- Manage the recruiting process for all hourly and salaried positions including interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Be the liaison with the corporate Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manage relationships with staffing agencies.
- Drive improved HR metrics through gap analysis and action planning (e.g. retention, absenteeism, engagement, etc.)
- Ensure the salary/hourly hiring and onboarding process is efficient and effective.
- Support the development and implementation of plant communication strategy to drive engagement (ie. Key messages/channels, employee feedback processes/forums, etc.)
- Assist with employee welfare programs (health and fitness programs, rewards & recognition, etc.)
- Assess need, Design strategy, Develop programs, Implement actions and Evaluate effectiveness to build training and performance support tools for associates.
- Represent organization at personnel related hearings, legal matters and investigations.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Six to eight years experience required in Human Resources management in a manufacturing environment.
- HR Project Management preferred.
- Human Resource certification preferred.
- Previous HR Business Partner experience in a Shared Services delivery model preferred.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills required.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Customer focus.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Advocate for change, inspire teams and energize peers.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Managerial courage.
- Action oriented.
- Positive attitude.