Human Resources Manager (B)
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be a direct report of the Director, Human Resources, and a key part of the HR Team responsible for affecting change, aligning manufacturing goals to the Company’s strategic direction, leading employee engagement, and providing HR functional support. Direct reports will include one HR Generalist on every shift. Responsibilities also include providing practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction, and advice to other functional managers on HR procedures and policies to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of the organization.
- Consult and assist the business in workforce planning efforts, including recruiting, interviewing, and selection.
- Coordinate salaried level recruitment activities for the manufacturing plant with Corporate Talent Acquisition group.
- Guide and support leaders on performance management, including coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary guidance.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coach, challenge, and support managers in their role of people development and processes.
- On-boarding process for salaried new hires.
- Control follow-up and development of action plans on key human resources KPI’s.
- Coordination of employee engagement activities and employee retention programs.
- Responsible to coordinate development plans for direct reports
Who You Are:
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change
- You want to know everything about everything
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business
- 5 plus years of HR experience in large workforce manufacturing
- 5 plus years of experience managing a small HR team
- Master’s degree preferred