Port Wentworth, Ga
*Strong Candidate Identified*
The Inbound / Outbound clerk is a critical role within the East Coast Sourced Product Hub Team and is required to ensure the accurate and on-time receipt of inbound loads and outbound customer shipments. Responsibilities for this role include collaborating with all departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, Electrolux Sourced Deployment Team, International Transportation Team and Ryder Load Planners. This position requires close communication with the operations team to ensure compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines,
This position requires reacting to all management requirements with a sense of urgency to ensure high service levels. This role includes understanding the inventory layout within the facility, effective communication with
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring merchandise received and shipped from
facility, i.e., shortages as well as overages.
- Create shipping / receiving documents; to include Pick Lists, Putaway Lists, Load Sheets, BOLs and Packing Slips.
- Responsible for logging in system inbound and outbound discrepancies, such as wrong product, incorrect quantity
- Prepare routine reports and file shipping receiving documents.
- Effectively communicate with Front Office clerk when needing to order office supplies.
- Limits access to receiving / loading dock by unauthorized individuals.
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain
flexibleattitude supporting all the work that helps achievingorganizational goals.
- Coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure that it is accounted and handled properly.
- Perform miscellaneous
job relatedduties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving Office Clerk responsibilities
- Operational experience is preferred
- Understanding of SAP
- Experience working with
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task under pressure independently and as part of the team
- Strong work ethic with a focus on results
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver, ready to take ownership of assigned duties in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on customer needs