IBP System Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The IBP Systems Manager is responsible and accountable for the governance of the data, process and systems related to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and SAP IBP with high levels of stakeholder satisfaction. You will be responsible for the maintenance and governance of planning parameters, master data, and templates used in the S&OP Process and IBP Systems. You will focus on continuous business improvement and efficient / effective IBP process. You will act as Master Data and Planning Parameter gatekeeper for SAP IBP, own and execute activities surrounding data governance, process governance and data cleansing – including issue identification, impact analysis, and cross functional collaboration. You will act as the North American (NA) IBP Expert, Systems Super user, and represent the NA business at global level and work closely with S&OP Process Owner to ensure process are in sync with systems blueprints and take active role in process standardization & governance.
- Create and maintain documentation related to IBP and related processes for both system administration and end users
Identify areas for continuous improvement by constantly seeking feedback from stakeholders on process and system effectiveness
- Perform root cause identification and resolution on areas of opportunity identified and propose both short- and long-term solutions with consideration of all stakeholders and systems (SAP ECC, SAP BPC, etc.)
- Continuously evaluate new technology and industry best practices by seeking external influences (i.e. SAP, other technology firms, etc.) to provide recommendations on optimization of systems utilization and continuous improvement
- Collaborate on systems standardization & governance, act as liaison between business and IT on S&OP systems
- Interface with multiple geographies in knowledge transfer, training, testing and analysis and share knowledge with peers and others and support cultural of transparency
- Act as first line of defense and/or escalation point for troubleshooting issues related to SAP IBP and first line of communication to the business on updates, outages, and other impacting factors
- Support Digital Supply Chain journey and roadmap and participate in and sometimes lead development of small projects as needed
***INSERT YOU SECTION
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years in Planning, Supply Chain/SC Information, Manufacturing and/or Distribution industries
- Minimum 5 years experience using SAP ECC, ABAP and Objects in SAP environment or other ERP system, analytical reporting tools (ex: PowerBI, Tableau, EDW). Nice to have minimum 3 years experience with IBP or strong experience in end to end planning tool, and experience in a global master data environment
- Minimum 5 years experience in utilizing outputs from Sales and Operational Planning systems to improve Supply Chain planning, inventory management and understanding with the end-to-end impacts of demand and supply planning and relationship to data and planning parameters
- Institute of Business Forecasting and / or APICS certification preferred, forecasting tools like IBP/SAS etc.
Experience with demand aggregation and disaggregation from within excel planning view in IBP, as well as master data or system administration is a plus
- Experience developing and implementing change initiatives requiring collaboration and influence management skills
- Experience in developing supply chain planning dashboards and alerts for DP/SP events.
- Proficiency in process formulation, process improvement, project management, process Design and Technical Specifications
- Experience in implementing supply chain statistical forecasting tools, including experience in data analysis, statistical model algorithm analysis and selection and working knowledge and experience in technical interfaces, including Core Interface (CIF) integration models as well as other integration technologies (ETL, CPI-DS, SDI)