Incident Response Manager
MAKE THE EVERYDAY, EXTRAORDINARY.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role is based in our Global Shared Service Centre office in Krakow.
We are currently looking for an Incident Response Manager to be a part of Electrolux Group Information Security and Control Team, responsible for safeguarding Electrolux IT environment from threat actors.
Your main tasks:
• Service delivery management for Security Operation Centre (SOC) services provided by third party
• Triaging of security events
• Coordinate actions of SOC and Electrolux response
• Incident response playbook development
• Formal reporting/documentation of security events
• Monitoring of corrective actions
• Metrics and dashboard for cyber security incidents and vulnerabilities
• At least 5 years of experience working with incident response processes
• Working knowledge of MITRE att&ck framework
• Experience working with incident response platforms
• Security certifications will be treated as advantage: CISSP, CISM, GIAC-GCIH
• Fluent in English. Other languages considered as advantage
• Excellent communication skills, as position will require working with high level management
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.