Income Tax Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will support the Electrolux North America income tax team activities and processes with a primary responsibility for all aspects of accounting for income taxes. The position is located at the Electrolux North America headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina USA.
- Manage quarterly and annual accounting for income tax calculations for the US and Canada
- Coordinate the planned implementation of a technology-based process improvement to the overall accounting for income tax process including documentation and mapping of processes.
- Federal estimated tax payment calculations and provision of taxable income by legal entity to the state income tax team.
- Accounting for income taxes and tax footnotes for US GAAP based financial statements for separate company audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements.
- Provide a supporting role where needed related to other income tax compliance and research processes and teams where needed in a team-based environment.
- Research and documentation of accounting for income tax and other routine tax matters as needed.
- Work in coordination with the business to provide advice on a variety of tax issues and tax related questions, as well as ensuring strategic alignment with the tax function.
- Coordinating with external service providers and with other members of the Tax department itself, working in a process oriented and teamwork environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 7 to 8 years of experience in income tax.
- Certified Public Accountant or plan to accomplish preferred.
- Tax Provision experience is required.
- Experience with data management and process improvements for tax purposes is a plus.
- CorpTax and SAP experience a plus.
- Minimal travel.