Indirect Material Buyer
Purchasing & Sourcing
Bring purchasing to the next level for the better.
Indirect Material Buyer
The Indirect Material and Services Local Buyer is operating within the manufacturing locations of Hungary and Romania with location in Nyíregyháza or Jászberény, with possibility to work from home. You will work alongside HR, Manufacturing Engineering Maintenance Research and Development and supporting with the sourcing of Services, developing and deploying strategies aligned to both the function’s and central purchasing central direction.
A regular day at work
• The Local Buyer is expected to fully manage Source to Contract purchasing process
• Co-development of Service Scope of Work, Quality Assurance through SLA, fulfilling Electrolux Risk management process to deliver to stakeholders’ expectations, from original requirement clarification through supplier selection, RFP and business award.
• It is expected that frequent daily business travel will be required to execute projects in all three manufacturing sites of (Jászberény in Hungary and Szatmárnémeti / Satu -Mare in Romania) all within 2 hours of the centrally located factory in Nyiregyhaza.
• The selected candidate will manage sourcing activities covering all requirements of manufacturing environment from personal protective equipment, workwear and cleaning services to manufacturing equipment, scrap sales and mechanical components. Alongside the relevant stakeholder you will drive process and quality of service improvement through SLAs you define in the supplier contract.
• As member of the Indirect Material and Services European Team you will report financial results, share experiences and results supporting the knowledge sharing within the team as well as drive selected projects from best practices in other manufacturing locations.
Who you are:
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Structured. The ability to think and act at the operational level
• Process driven. Demonstrated success in the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives
• A people person. Open minded, creative person with strong team player and confident to communicate at all levels.
Education & experience
• Business or technical degree (preferred at university level)
• Minimum or 3-5 years relevant in the procurement of services, associated to manufacturing industry.
• Knowledge of the local (Hungarian) supplier base
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel and SAP.
• Purchasing professional qualification is an asset
• Preferred Purchasing Experience:
• RFQ, RFQ tenders
• Cost modelling
• Long Term Agreements
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Results and Quality of Services Orientated
• Fluent in English and Hungarian, with also Romanian being a strong advantage
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.