Juarez, United States
Provides support and improvement of manufacturing processes throughout the facility. Activities performed include Industrial and Process Improvement Engineering (lean manufacturing processes), to ensure the volume and productivity levels committed in Class “A” metrics,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works directly with production supervisors and manufacturing engineers in a team environment for
problem solving, buy-in and support of new processes.
- Implementation & promotion the lean manufacturing tools, 5 S’s, Visual Factory, Poka Yokes design, KAIZEN, KANBAN, TPM, DFP, PDCA, DMAIC, SMED
andother initiatives, to continuously improve upon our own records
- Work stations design and transformation (Layout)
work sheets& Head counting development
- Time studies, capacity analysis & line balance
- Cost reduction projects leading.
- Development of IE forms, work instructions, process flow diagrams
- Production associates Trainer & New Personnel training helper.
- Equipment and machinery installation assistance.
- Tooling and fixtures design, including tooling and fixtures control.
- Pilot run & new models launch supporting
- Ergonomic analysis with RULA, REBA, NIOSH, or any other ergonomic tool.
- Responsible to apply all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9000/14000 requirements according to the position.
- Among responsibilities the following environmental information is included, designated but not limited to: Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials.
- BS degree in Engineering. Master’s degree as a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- 2 years experience in
manufacturingenvironment in areas such as industrial and process improvement engineering and related support areas.
- Significant experience in cross-functional manufacturing processes and thorough understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication skills and unique ability to provide direction of technical and complex issues to non-technical personnel in a manner that is fully understood and supported.
- Experience in
followup several projects at sametime and deadlines, trackrecord of successfully completing projects on time.
- History of successful experience in the development of
high performancework teams including establishing training and development processes.
- Computer literate including AutoCAD, Microsoft Office,
excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in uptime improvements, scrap reductions process and ownership of area form and processes delivery standpoint.
- Proplanner knowledge and experience
- Work under pressure, analytical, and problem solver.