Industrial Engineer - New model
- Take ownership of the project and drive the industrialization process.
- Regular reporting to management on progress.
- Work within budget guidelines.
- Managing cost reduction and quality improvement projects of the existing product range.
- Continuous improvement of the factory key processes.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Lead team with other departments to provide engineering support on throughput, Lean process, Line balance, waste elimination, Line side materials presentation that relate to EMS principles.
- Closely coordinate with EMS Change agent and Global EMS team.
Degree in Industrial, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or other related
field with engineering experiences
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the household appliance manufacturing industry.
- Previous supervision of technical staff.
- Good of products knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly line, mold and die preferably home appliance.
- Strong problem solving techniques and ability to conduct root cause analysis.
- Strong in Project management.
- Able to communicate very well (both written and verbal) to all levels of company personnel, and with outside contacts.
- Able to align the Engineering Department performance to the Company Vision, goals, objectives, and Critical Success Measures.
- Ability to apply EMS concepts for process development and improvement.
- Ability to utilize Auto CAD, MS Project & MS Office tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.