Industry 4.0 - Manufacturing Engineer
DRIVE THE CHANGE. TURN IDEAS INTO INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS WITHIN ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED HOME APPLIANCES FACTORY IN THE WORLD.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
As Process Engineer you will be responsible to manage process resources and optimizing current processes and complexities.
Join a team of skilled engineers and have the chance to improve industrial 4.0 processes, maintain efficiency, reduce costs, improve sustainability and maximize profitability in a totally brand new industry 4.0 context ready to disrupt the market.
· Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification;
· Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data;
· Design, run, test and upgrade system processes;
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output;
· Perform process simulations;
· Manage cost and time constrains;
· Perform risk assessments;
· Provide process documentation and operating instructions;
· Master’s or bachelor Engineering Degree (Mechatronic, Mechanical, Industrial or Management Engineering)
· Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in Production or Engineering dpt, also as Manufacturing Engineer;
· Previous experience in the Automotive sector (or in a structured manufacturing industry) is preferable with solid basis of complex systems commissioning.
· Experience in process simulations, lean manufacturing culture;
· Reading of technical drawings with Autocad 2D basic knowledge;
· Familiarity with health and safety regulations;
· Written and spoken fluent English
· Italian would be a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.