The role is expected to:
Be a Datacenter Infrastructure Manager to design, develop and deploy innovative solutions to address operational challenges focusing on IT related systems such as server rack layouts, cable tray diagrams, cable distribution details, rack elevation drawings as well as helping in achieving Data center sustainability goals with innovative solutions.
This role requires both independent contribution as well as the ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams. A fundamental understanding of the above systems is required, as the individual will be expected to identify areas for improvement as well as act on data provided from other team and organizations.
The position requires to stays abreast of new and emerging technologies, provides advice as to whether and/or when such technologies should be adopted by the organization, plans the adoption of assorted technologies, and ensures the proper integration of new technologies into existing systems and procedures. This role is also key for continuous compliancy with Disaster recovery requirements set by the business.
As highly appreciated Infrastructure Engineer you are expected be accountable for:
• Design, Build and maintain datacenter infrastructure including Disaster Recovery
• Drive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity infrastructure solutions
• Coordinate and perform duties for multiple data centers including remote sites
• Monitor infrastructure stability, capacity and performance.
• Good understanding of enterprise storage and backup infrastructure
• Provide input and implement activities achieving Electrolux sustainability targets set on data centers.
• Develop tools to build, maintain, and monitor infrastructure
• Responsible for Assets management (entire lifecycle)
• Work cross-functionally with various product engineering teams
• Operational infrastructure process review and optimization
• Contact and work with 3rd party vendors and global users.
• Able to communicate to all levels of leadership both verbally and written.
The candidate is expected to hold a hold a university degree in IT or Electronical and have at least 5+ years in Datacentre Infrastructure.
From you as a person we expect to actively be involved in following areas, including but not limited to:
• Solid understanding of general datacenter infrastructure and technologies for server equipment on multilocation context
• Knowledge of Autodesk along with working knowledge of MS Office, Visio SW
• Create drawing packages for construction- Network Diagrams, Rack Elevations, Cable Pathways, Conduit Layouts etc
• Knowledge on SDDC (Software Define Data Center)
• Experience/knowledge on Brocade SAN network (Network advisor, CLI)
• Experience implementing storage and replication across multiple sites
• Experience/knowledge of the following technologies, Storage Virtualization, Backup / Restore Concepts, Data Replication
• Experience planning and conducting Disaster Recovery Concepts on Storage
• Knowledge of Linux, Unix, Windows
• Physically installing and removing of devices within the data center including all cabling & power
• Maintaining hardware maintenance agreements in conjunction with equipment deployed
• Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
• Strong organizational skills are a requirement so that you can multi-task under tight schedules while managing your time and workload.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic teammate ready to work within an agile environment.
• Fluent in English and Local Language
• Able to work and communicate with the business team in local language.