Innovation Engineer / Project leader Digital Solutions
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Join the Taste Team of Advanced Development within Electrolux and develop the best consumer experience improving every day’s life.
We are looking for a Global Project Leader in our Advanced Development Ovens Team.
In this role, you will work as a project leader focused on digital innovations such as computer vision or natural language processing.
This position is responsible for leading cross-functional teams, effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed results, and promoting project success.
You will be responsible for the overall project from promotion and planning to theoretical and practical work including lab testing.
• Search for new AI based Innovations and transfer them into consumer benefits and product solutions
• Understand the needs of our customers around the world
• Work out AI based solutions from first ideas to pre-studies into implementation
• Build and verify solutions for our products and applications
• Work with suppliers, universities, and other external partners
• Present and promote innovations and solutions in global organizations.
• Lead global cross functional project teams to ensure successful project deliverables
• Report in Check Point meetings / steering team meetings project status and deliverables.
• Drive digital, mechanical, electrical, electronic and aesthetic components and subsystems development.
• Define and execute test and prototype plans
• Be using development and quality tools
• Support creation of new product/component specification and standardization.
• Bachelor or Master Degree Mechanical Engineering and/or computer science
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in a multinational company and multicultural environment
• Experience in leading projects in cross-functional and global teams
• Knowledge in AI based solutions, preferably knowledge in programming Python or similar
• Experience with agile way of working is a plus
• Knowledge in mechanical system development and design
• for the white goods industry
• manufacturing processes and serial production assembling
• quality tools like 6 sigma, FMEA
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
• Fluent English
• Willingness to travel
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.