Installed Base Business Analyst
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Installed Base Business Analyst
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Electrolux is committed to developing new and improved ways of offering our products and services, therefore we are looking for a person to join our mission to improve our product offerings that increase consumer engagement and drive profitable growth across the European Business Unit.
The core mission of this role is to help the Peace of Mind Installed Base Team conceptualize and build analytical solutions that provide key installed base insights in order to personalize our offerings to maximize the average revenue per consumer and hence their lifetime value. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric and data-driven growth and transformation journey.
This role is highly evolving around evaluating information gathered from multiple data sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
Your daily challenges include analyzing installed base data, elicit key information using document analysis, requirements, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. You will communicate and collaborate with team to analyze information and functional requirements and deliver analytics artifacts and solutions.
The Installed Base Business Analyst will collaborate with architects, data drivers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and evaluate tradeoffs between usability and performance requirements. You will aggregate existing Electrolux installed base data and external sources and transpose hypothesis and methodology into relevant metrics & applications, develop customized solutions to link data, show in specific layouts, store, locate, and retrieve data, and information using the appropriate infrastructure & tools.
Analyzing trends and make recommendations based on comparison against the best practices is also where you come into picture.
WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent collaborator & communicator: You have proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners promoting a strong sense of "we're all in it together".
• Data Analytics – You are enterprising, curious, persistent and strategic and have very good experience from previous analysis work, working with different analytics tools.
• Data driven – You naturally leverage data and drive optimization; you have a strong analytical mind. You have experience in coordinating analytics and data science projects and teams.
• Agile - You are familiar with working in agile teams, have a sense of urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively. Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning.
• Academic degree in (business) computer science or a comparable training
• 5 years+ experience in the field of data-driven analysis, working as Business Analyst or Developer
• Sound understanding of systems integration concepts
• Experience in analytics development and handling of a wide range of analytical tools and applications (e.g. Power BI, Qlik products)
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Forward-looking working style, ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren