Installed Base Data Driver
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Installed Base Data Driver
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Electrolux is committed to developing new and improved ways of offering our products and services, therefore we are looking for a person to join our mission to improve our product offerings that increase consumer engagement and drive profitable growth across the European Business Unit.
The core mission of this role is to help the Peace of Mind Installed Base Team create the Electrolux model of how we want to review our installed base in order to personalize our offerings to maximize the average revenue per consumer and hence their lifetime value. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric and data-driven growth and transformation journey.
This role will be will be instrumental to formulate the business methodologies to collect and enrich installed base data, engage on the detail to understand why data sources are reliable or not and what analytics approach the team should be using and why, thus enable us to build a 360-installed base understanding. Making sure, in close collaboration with IT, that the data can flow between channels and touchpoints and be accessed and used for analytical and operational purposes in sales, service or marketing, is of highest value.
You will have the capability to aggregate and review existing Electrolux installed base data and external sources and will closely work with data scientists and data engineers and help them make the decisions on right hypothesis and methodology. Your talent should include communication and capability to take a step back and remember the business: take time to reflect on how actionable the insights are and whether they are engaging the right people in the organization.
The Installed Base Data Driver will conduct the orchestra: there will be a range of expertise across the team. Your goal is to bring them together in a harmonious way and build the installed base data as subject matter expert, acting as business owner of definitions and data crossing multiple systems boundaries.
You will support the POM Installed Base team educate the business community to ask the right questions of the data during ideation phases, define initial hypotheses to guide the Intelligence phase and define deliverables, facilitate interaction, clear blockers, ensure productivity, keep deliverables in sync, provide context, lead first meetings and subsequent major project team meetings.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for installed base data: Drive internal understanding and growth of installed base data across BA Europe. Act as single point of contact from business perspective regarding the collection and usage of installed base data. Seek and source external data to enhance and supplement our own in order to support unlocking new installed base opportunities.
• Enable a 360º Installed Base view: Business responsible for collecting & connecting installed base data across multiple systems and collaboration with the local markets and central teams in evolving the installed base methodology and hypothesis.
• Align and centralize installed base data collection: Responsible for aligning data collection process across the European market and to support local markets in their adaption and implementation of available solutions. Also, responsible to work with IT on implementing future solutions and data repositories improving the ability to run analytics.
• Project Lead: Coordinate teams and initiatives in installed base area.
• Increase data transparency: Increase transparency by developing measurements of installed base data quality in collaboration with Master Data team and Consumer base reporting together with Consumer Analytics team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent collaborator & communicator: You have proven ability to form and coordinate strong cross-functional teams with varying business partners promoting a strong sense of "we're all in it together". You proactively educate and influence stakeholders, peers, and colleagues into the new ways of working with installed base data.
• Data driven – You naturally leverage data and drive optimization; you have a strong business acumen and analytical mind. You have experience in coordinating analytics and data science projects and teams.
• Change ambassador – You embrace and promote change withing the organization and leverage your experience and insights to educate, inspire and motivate your colleagues
• Agile - You are familiar with working with agile teams, have a sense of urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively. Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning.
• Translator – You can act as a bridge between business and technical teams, being the translator of business requirements into concrete analytical solutions.
• Installed Base savvy – You are familiar with and have a clear understanding of installed base data.
• Data Analytics – You have a background from Insurance, Airlines, Automotive, Telecomm, or pure data analytics industries.
• Academic degree in (business) computer science or a comparable training
• Min 3-5 years’ experience in the field of data-driven analyzes
• Ability to apply and advise on current analytical and quantitative tools and modeling techniques to derive business insights, solve complex business problems, and improve decisions
• Strong ability to synthesize and convey knowledge & information, as well as to facilitate learning and coach others in gaining specific competencies.
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Excellent communication skills, especially with regard to breaking down complex structures into suitable and relevant points for a diverse group of customers and colleagues at all levels
• Experienced handling of a wide range of analytical tools and applications
• Forward-looking working style, ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural global environment
• Strong stakeholder management experience, and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business objectives
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren