Instore Marketing Officer
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For our Electrolux office in Brussels (Belgium), we are currently hiring a highly motivated, professional and challenge-oriented Instore Marketing Officer.
The need for more than outstanding home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for a new colleague who can create together with us the best experience for our customers and consumers, making them even more satisfied than today.
A regular day at work
As our Instore Marketing Officer, you will be part of the Belgian marketing team. You will successfully launch products on the market by developing instore marketing tools, implementing central toolboxes and supporting launch process improvements through the identification of the needs of our customers.
You will not only manage print publishing projects (catalogues, brochures, launch leaflets, etcetera) by collecting input from different internal stakeholders (Product Line, Sales, Marketing), you will also coordinate the production with external agencies. Taking the lead in other instore marketing projects, such as promotional campaigns and customer specific instore activities, will neither be a challenge for you. Due to your outstanding communication skills, you can handle French and Dutch proofreading work and can support with occasional French and/or Dutch translations for these and other marketing projects.
Who you are
- Team Player. You like to work together and know what it takes to bring a project forward.
- Curious. You are always interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do, and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
- Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead.
- Structured. With your excellent organization skills, you can plan and set your priorities. From smaller internal presentations to big external projects – you are used to handle it all at the same time with a focus on qualitative results and attention to details.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become a spider in the web and work with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key.
Education & experience
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or communication.
- You have a few years of experience in a related, customer-oriented position with a proven track record of success.
- You have simply outstanding communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch, French and English (spoken and written).
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop can be considered as a strong added value for this position.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Thijs Zoontjens, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux. E-mail: email@example.com