Intelligent Automation (RPA) Senior Analyst
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Leading in design, specification and selection of RPA solutions, giving due consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance. Ensure the product/solution architecture is scalable and extensible. Identify tasks with automation potential together with production teams and customers. Implement automation with RPA and other applicable technologies. Create best practices for our RPA practice. Plan and execute Blue Prism version upgrade. Understand business processes mainly Finance and Supply Chain and translate those to system requirements. Prepare Process Design and Solution Design documents and based on those develop and implement bots using Blue Prism tool. Support unit testing, integration testing with associated systems, UAT and ensure successful deployments.
A Typical Day
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- Support and Train automation key users in local production teams;
- Coordinate and organize Customer demos, field tests and user acceptance testing;
- Manage user access/permissions and provide end-user guidance.
- Prepare PDD and SDD based on the requirements
- Design, develop and implement bots via Blue Prism tool.
- Develop and configure the process scripts.
- Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed.
- Drive solution testing and support in User Acceptance Test, create necessary documentation.
- Ensure that processes are fully tested before moving to deployment.
- Provide immediate post-sprint support for the configured robots.
- Collect and maintain scripts and solutions into the common document repository.
- Export release package and ensure that the deployment manager has access to all needed documentation.
- Document software and process changes in a central knowledge-base.
- Collaborate with business units to identify software issues and process inefficiencies.
- Partner with Implementation partners to coordinate system changes, fixes, and enhancements
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computers / IT or other relevant disciplines
- Tools knowledge- Robotics Process Automation tools viz. Blue PRISM. Certified, Blue Prism developer is ideal, however a minimum of 3 years' experience is necessary;
- Experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++, etc.) is good to have;
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, etc;
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following - Amazon Web Services (EC2/EBS), Microsoft Azure Infrastructure, and vmWare vCloud Director/vmWare vSphere;
- Good understanding of Enterprise data models, Database technologies, cloud computing;
- Project Coordination/Project Management Skills;
- Good understanding of various SDLC models / testing methodologies;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills;
- Thirst to learn and become a leading expert in Robotic Process Automation;
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operations;
- Experience on SAP automation preferred
- Good to have SAP Finance process knowledge
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.