A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this design role you will be part of the team responsible for defining and crafting an overall Connected Appliance UX Design direction across the many different products we design and manufacture. Your responsibilities will span across many aspects of UX Design; including, but not limited to: information architecture, interaction, motion, usability, visual, sound, and prototyping. You will work closely with product management, marketing, engineering, a local and global design team, and executive leadership to bring novel new consumer experiences from concept to launch. You will be mentored by a team of passionate and thoughtful designers and given opportunities to grow and develop professionally.
- Research & analysis to help facilitate development and implementation of research, analysis methodology and tools related to each project and promote planning, implementation and analysis of the assigned project regarding its requirement, functions, market, trend, users and etc.
- UX concept to define and manage UX (User Experience) core principles and concepts for UI design using derived insights and analysis that provides meaningful values to target users and the company
- Commercialization to help manage and oversee as to ensure that commercial output; e.g., information architecture, workflow, content and layout are materialized within the given timeline and resources by carrying out detailed scenarios created on the UX core principles and concept
- Continuous improvement to work to plan, execute, and oversee the continuous improvement plan that incorporates KPIs with design improvements
- Work hand-in-hand with other members of product, marketing, design, and technology teams to bring intuitive products to life
- Shed light on the dynamic and interactive qualities of products and services in the context of cognitive and cultural human behavior and defines the blueprint of the interaction system across the physidigital experience
- Work across different physidigital experiences to surface use cases and reduce user friction, while utilizing ubiquitous connectivity and cloud computing as design materials for a new era of modern living
***INSERT YOU SECTION
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience as a UX/Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, or large enterprise company;
- Experience in user-centered design process and user research techniques estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set customer expectations
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
- Experience in presenting to run a design review, motivate your design decisions, and incorporate peer feedback
- Desired skills using Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools in Mac or PC environments with experience prototyping interactions
- Experience with all stages of product development - concept, wireframes, design iterations, production and QA with the ability to design user interfaces within technical constraints while leveraging and maximizing technical features