Internal Control Manager
Internal Control Manager
- Group Internal Audit
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety
of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because
we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more
innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global
community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn
The Organisation & Role
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. At Group Internal Audit, we support this journey by making sure that the company doesn’t get off track. We manage the Electrolux Control System (ECS), which aims to ensure that financial processes work as intended and we perform audits across the Group that give assurance and provide actionable insights to help Electrolux execute our strategy.
We are now looking for an Internal Control Manager to join us and lead the Internal Control Team. Reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit, you will provide strong leadership focused on development of people and deliverables aligned with the group standard. In addition, you will strive to strengthen the link and communication between Group Internal Audit and Business Areas. As leader of the Internal Control team, you are responsible for the Electrolux Control System (ECS) Program Office. In this leadership position, we rely on you to proactively improve the methodology and execution of ECS, the Group’s internal control program, as well as to ensure effective collaboration with both our external auditor and with relevant internal stakeholders.
As means to improve the internal control environment at Electrolux, the Internal Control Transformation Project has recently been launched. This project will deliver both increased control automation as well as continuous monitoring of controls and it is the responsibility of the Internal Control Manager to drive and manage this project with the support of internal and external resources and experts.
Together with the other members in Group Internal Audit management team you will identify and drive continuous improvement activities in the internal audit and internal control processes, methodology and other supporting functions in the department.
Task and Responsibilities
• Act as a business partner, proposing actions to improve governance, internal control and risk management processes in the group
• Maintain, monitor, and continuously improve the ECS methodology, as well as execution of program activities
• Monitor, report and act on the results of ECS activities to ensure that control weaknesses are identified, understood and addressed
• Develop and implement tools and training
• Act as Project Manager for the Internal Control Transformation Project
• Motivate, coach and develop the talent in team
Who You Are
• You have a passion for process improvement and change management
• You are an experienced people leader with proven ability to develop talent and motivate teams
• You function effectively at different organisational levels and relate well to individuals from different cultures
• You uphold strong standards of integrity and respect
• 10+ years of experience working in internal/external auditing or internal control/Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program management, for large/complex international companies
• SAP and application controls expertise
• Experience with controls rationalization and automation is an advantage
• University business degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Excellent spoken and written English required
This is a full-time position, based at our Global Headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen, where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You will report to ‘Head of Group Internal Audit’ and should expect occasional travelling once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar