International Key Account Manager
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is a full-time position, based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You should expect travelling mainly across Europe for approx. 5% of the time when Covid restrictions are lifted.
The International Key account manager (IKAM) is responsible for the sales development and achievement of the sales targets of Pan European wholesalers and buying groups.
The IKAM will have the task to drive sales and optimize the profitability of the accounts at a European level whilst building long term partnerships. As we drive transformation in OSS the IKAM will be at the very heart of our strategy to drive collaboration between central and cluster sales organizations.
• Analysis of the account profiles and potentials
• Coordination of cluster B2B Managers to build IKA account plans
• Input to IKA strategic plan
• Preparation & formalization of annual IKA negotiations & agreements
• Drive the Accounts working closely with the Peace of Mind team
• Monthly follow-up of dedicated IKA results: financial & non-financial KPIs
• Monthly follow-up with IKA international buyers of IKA results vs agreed targets
• Coordination of IKA specific projects
• Initiating and maintaining long-term customer relations with key accounts
• Degree in economics, business management or marketing (preferred, not essential)
• Proven track in Negotiation with Key Accounts
• Project management experience
• 5 – 10 years broad wholesale or retail sales account management experience
• Experience of aftermarket products and sales (preferred, not essential)
• Fluent in English, Additional languages will be welcome (French or German preferably)
• Influencing skills in complex environment
• Operating in Matrix environment
• Capability to drive changes
• Curiosity and adaptability to different culture
Central teams, Sales, Product Line,
Local OSS B2B Managers
With Key Accounts buying teams (International and Local)
Who you are
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
Collaborative. You are comfortable working within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration
Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills and you can convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal
Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity
Projects juggler. Large and small, simple and complex, you understand the intricacies of leading and contributing in projects
Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology, digitalization and process efficiency and you can anticipate and respond to consumers’ needs with relevant solutions.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com