Internship – Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Challenge the status quo and join us to shape living for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) site where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose. Here we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
We are looking for a 6 months intern be part of the Electrolux Manufacturing System Change Agent team with the opportunity to gain a wide exposure inside the manufacturing world interacting with different functions of the organization. During this internship you will have the chance to lead Lean Manufacturing methods and tools throughout the factory with the aim be safer, cleaner, more organized and effective in all the functions connected to the manufacturing and in the office side.
Your main tasks:
• Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing methods and tools and training to different teams, encouraging best practices knowledge by creating documentations and making them public.
• Analyse KPIs and Production costs, assess manufacturing process and propose corrective action focusing on continuous improvement and cost reduction.
• Support and take active part in preparation for the plant Lean Manufacturing annual Assessment
• Collaborate to the creation of the yearly Lean Manufacturing Action Plan.
• Student in Management or Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge in MS-Office applications
• Knowledge in Excel desirable
• Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English written and spoken is appreciated
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.