Internship – Process Quality Improvement
Shape the future of Quality. Bring your potencial to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) site where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose. Here we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
We are looking for a 6 months intern be part of our Quality team with the opportunity to gain a wide exposure inside the manufacturing world having a cross collaboration within different functions of the organization (engineering, maintenance, assembly and supply chain).
During this internship you will collaborate on challenging assignment with the aim to improve factory processes. While learning how to analyse quality trends you will gain knowledge on how to handle a production problem as well as understand improvement approach.
You will also get a professional mentoring provided by Electrolux senior management and specialists.
Your main tasks:
• Manage factory continuous improvement plan
• Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve processes
• Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
• Manage simple testing problems and support work teams in problem analysis
• Analyse daily process failures in the factory teams by offering methodological support to factory personnel
• Analyse the statistical trend of some key process parameters in the Electrolux databases
• Monitor the failure trends, acting with the staff in case of trends drifts
• Student in Engineering or related fields
• Knowledge in MS-Office applications
• Knowledge in computer technology and systems operations is appreciated
• Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: