Internship - Product Care
Make ideas come to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our Food Preparation site in Forlì or Cerreto d’Esi with the opportunity to support our Product Care team in delivery cost, quality and design, included support for supplier development and strategies.
We are looking for a 6 months intern for our Product Care team. In this role you will have the possibility to work with all departments, vendors, and customers within the scope of the project and provides engineering project status updates.
Your main tasks:
• Implement product improvement actions (cost/quality on components for existing products)
• Working in the project teams lead by Project Leaders
• Support to define and implement Direct Material efficiency (ECI) actions and OPI actions/projects
• Maintain technical documentations regards to components and products, act in new components’ approval and introduction
• Working on 3D models connecting to running projects and new products introduction
• Provide technical support to the factory solving of short-term problems.
• Support rump up of new Product Development Architecture projects.
• Bachelor or master degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical/electronic, Automation, Management, Aerospace/aeronautical) or computer science
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.