Inventory Analyst - Internship
Electrolux Italia Spa, based in Porcia, is looking for a dynamic and analytical Stageur be included in the Company as Inventory Analyst for a period of 6 months.
The goal will be to monitor accurate translation of Service Level required by market in Target Stock to keep in all Distribution Centres for all Finished Product Lines in Europe.
The person will have responsibility in the inventory model (SAP IBP Inventory Optimizer) and will work cross-functionally through Demand Flow, Supply Chain
• To extract data from several databases for ad-hoc analysis related to inventory;
• To review, monitor, control performances (in peculiar correlated to inventory);
• To run root cause analysis and to translate key findings to support business needs;
• To validate input/output in the inventory monitoring and planning tools;
• To perform what-if analysis;
• To approve target stock;
• To automate data collection and report creation processes, wherever possible ensuring workflow is more efficient;
• To improve and develop the inventory monitoring and planning tools.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Team builder: you are able to communicate & interact with people within a cross-functional team setting, as well as customers and external suppliers;
• Problem Solver and Flexible: you are dynamic and you have propensity for problem solving;
• Agile: you are able to evaluate jobs urgently, analyzing and adapting to different situations, understanding the changes and reacting with confidence and decision;
• Strong analytical thinker and organizational skills: you are able to handle multiple projects with a huge amount of data and meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering University Degree
• Experience in supply chain and/or Logistics operations it would be a plus;
• Knowledge of Systems and Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and latest Business Intelligence technologies;
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, preferably Access;
• Knowledge of SQL and of SAP system (ECC, APO/SCM, IBP, DP, SNP, BW modules ideally) could be a plus;
• Fluent English is required; other languages will be an additional asset.
• An experience in an international reality;
• An environment open to evaluate new ideas and different points of view;
• A young and international Electrolux community;
• Shared spaces (Innovation Factory, Cafeteria ...) and internal events to stimulate collaboration between teams;
• Internal canteen.