Inventory Control Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for several activities, including identifying and resolving inventory transaction errors, maintaining system accuracy for all Raw Material inventory including 3rd party and external warehouses, and managing adjustments and scrap, according to guidelines established by the Controlling unit. This role also involves collaborating with other departments and directing cross functional meetings with cycle counters, material handlers, material planners, Manufacturing and Controlling, to thoroughly examine processes or issues that negatively impact inventory management and control. You will be identifying and supporting the implementation of corrective actions to improve inventory record accuracy (IRA), working together to ensure standardized and robust inventory controls are in place. You will also be sure to follow established guidelines to create, administer, analyze, and report on all cycle counts and physical inventory of the organization.
- Responsible for identifying the root cause of inventory adjustments, based on Cycle counts data provided by Controlling, and problem-solving tools.
- Scrutinize and analyze inventory issues and apply Lean principles, to prepare recommendations for policy/process improvements related to inventory tracking and accuracy.
- Develop performance metrics and reporting tools and establish ad-hoc reporting to enhance IRA efficiency.
- Provide support to the Materials team with product identification and location program when needed.
- Responsible for completing regular physical inventories/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Track and report non-conforming materials, in collaboration with Quality.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain Management, business, administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Previous experience with plant startups is a plus
- Must be computer literate and have experience in any WMS (JDE / AS400 preferred)
- Recent experience with Cycle counting/inventory and with databases and spreadsheets
- Relevant warehouse operations experience within the last 3 years
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)