A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. The Inventory Lead is a critical role within the Electrolux HUB and is required to maintain inventory accuracy with all product types throughout the facility. This position requires compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and assists in resolving any issues and developing continuous improvement action plans as required. This role includes understanding of cycle count procedures, to ensure the goals for location, item, and financial accuracy are consistently maintained. This individual will also coordinate process audits to document inventory accuracy in the following areas: Inbound Receiving, Inbound Put-away, Outbound Picking, Outbound loading, Customer inquiries, and processing of Re-box /Re-carton, Scratch and Dent items and all Scrap processes and procedures.
- Perform daily cycle counts for assigned locations as directed by Operations Supervisor.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity through Inbound and Outbound audits.
- Ensure inventory accuracy to meet all internal and external client demands.
- Partner with IB/OB Clericals to research inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Report discrepancies and damaged product to Operations Supervisor for further resolution.
- Maintain product identification and location accuracy within the facility.
- Conduct quarterly inventories and will be required to operate equipment within the facility.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving and Inventory Control responsibilities and processes.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP and experience working with variety of WMS / AS400.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, etc.