REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Inventory Specialist is a critical role within the Fairburn Warehouse and is required to maintain inventory accuracy with all product types throughout the facility. Responsibilities for this role include collaborating with all departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, and International Transportation Team. This position requires compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and assists in resolving any issues and developing continuous improvement action plans as required.
- Perform daily cycle counts for assigned locations as directed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Monitor and control inventory integrity through Inbound and Outbound audits.
- Ensure inventory accuracy to meet client demands.
- Partner with IB/OB Clericals to research inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Report discrepancies and damaged product to Warehouse Supervisor for further resolution.
- Maintain product identification and location accuracy within the facility.
- Conduct quarterly inventories.
- Cycle counter will be required to operate equipment within the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving Office Clerk responsibilities.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP required.
- Experience working with variety of WMS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended business hours depending on customer needs.