A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. The Inventory
a critical role within the
and is required to maintain inventory accuracy with all product types
throughout the facility. Responsibilities
for this role include collaborating with all
departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team, and
International Transportation Team. This
position requires training staff personnel and supervising their
work to ensure compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies, deadlines,
etc., and assists in resolving any issues and developing continuous improvement action
plans as required. This
position requires reacting to all inventory management requirements
with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest service levels. This
role includes understanding of cycle
count procedures, to ensure
the goals for location, item, and financial accuracy
are consistently maintained. This
individual will also coordinate process audits to
document inventory accuracy in the following areas: Receiving, Putaway,
Picking, Shipping, Customer
processing of scrap units.
- Perform daily cycle counts for assigned locations as directed by Warehouse Supervisor. Establish and execute cycle count schedule in compliance with the corporate accounting objectives.
- Coordinate and oversee the daily cycle counts of the various inventory assets while monitoring and controlling inventory integrity through Inbound and Outbound audits. Investigate, identify and reconcile the cycle count discrepancies, i.e., shortages as well as overages.
- Audit process along with paper flow errors and identify inconsistencies that effect the accuracy of the inventories.
- Take care of the inventory areas by organizing and maintaining efficient material handling and storage practices.
- Maintain the cycle count records so that it can be reviewed by the management and also provide the reports related to cycle count activity.
- Update & review inventory targets and policies based on corporate inventory policies. Conduct quarterly inventories.
- Partner with IB/OB Clericals to research inventory discrepancies in a timely manner. Authorize all adjustments made to physical inventory and investigate the inventory issues like quality control complaints and customer complaints regarding products, etc.
- Coordinate damaged and defective products and ensure it is properly accounted for and handled properly. Ensure inventory accuracy to meet client demands. Report discrepancies and damaged product to Warehouse
- Supervisor for further resolution.
- Cycle counter will be required to operate equipment and maintain product identification and location accuracy within the facility.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred; Business/Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience of Shipping / Receiving Office Clerk responsibilities.
- 5 – 7 years of inventory experience preferred.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, J.D. Edwards / SAP, etc.
- Understanding of SAP preferredand experience working with variety of WMS.