A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. In this role you are required to maintain inventory accuracy with
all product types throughout the facility including collaborating with all
departments within the facility, the Electrolux RDC Advocate Team and
International Transportation Team. You will be required to train staff
personnel and supervise their work to ensure compliance with quality standards,
procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and helps in resolving any issues. You
will learn the understanding of cycle count procedures, to ensure the goals for
location, sku and dollar accuracy are consistently maintained. You will also
coordinate process audits to document inventory accuracy in the following
areas: Receiving, Put away, Picking, Shipping, Customer Returns and processing
of scrap units You will establish and execute cycle count schedule in
compliance with the corporate accounting objectives and help to coordinate and
oversee the daily cycle counts of the various inventory assets.
- Audit process along with paper flow errors and try to spot the inconsistencies that effect the accuracy of the inventories while working to investigate, identify and reconcile the cycle count discrepancies, i.e., shortages as well as overages.
- Take care of the inventory areas by organizing and maintaining efficient material handling and storage.
- Maintain the cycle count records so that it can be reviewed by the management and also provide the reports related to cycle count activity.
- Update & review inventory targets and policies based on corporate inventory policies.
- Authorize all adjustments made to the inventory and investigate the inventory issues like quality control complaints and customer complaints regarding products, etc.
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain flexible attitude supporting all the work that helps achieving organizational goals.
- Coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure that it is accounted and handled properly.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- College degree preferred; Business/Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of inventory experience preferred.
- Operational experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP and experience working with variety of WMS.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, J.D. Edwards / SAP, etc.