IoT Backend Developer | Digital Product Organization
Impact our success within Digital Product Organization. It is fundamental to our mutual success that you bring yourself as you are!
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectroluxandcareer.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Electrolux is going through an extensive change in the way we work and develop our solutions. As Software is playing an increasingly greater role in enabling digital consumer experience, we are becoming more consumer-focused and agile, faster to respond to market demands and quicker in identifying new market opportunities.
As such, we are building the Digital Product Organization to deliver highly scalable services and world-classproduct experiences for our connected appliances.
We are looking for IoT Backend Developer responsible for contributing to the development of the core of Electrolux Cloud Platform written in Java as well as a side services design and development such as dashboards, voice control services and internal configuration management tools which are Java script based. Dealing with complex international projects, interacting with Electrolux cloud infrastructure and working with a global team spread across different locations worldwide will be yours the day-to-day business.
You will be working in contact with many parties that are involved in the development of Electrolux connectable products such as Digital Products, IT, R&D, Marketing and Design. Problem solving, cooperating with coworkers with different backgrounds, point of views and various cultures will be essential.
Your main tasks:
· Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendibility, performance, and maintainability
· Contributing to the product delivery through writing of the clean code according to set code style
· Designing and developing functional , unit , SIT tests
· Taking part in PR review sessions
· Participating in team activities including OKR’s, sprint planning, scrum stand-ups, demos and retros
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
· Experience with VCS/DVCS (Subversion, Mercurial, Git),Spring framework , spring cloud
· Power user Jira / Confluence
· Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, AZURE, IBM)
· 3+ years in commercial back-end programming on Java
· Proficient in Unit-tests (JUnit5, Mockito, Spring Testing)
· Experiences with a following SQL/NoSQL BD’s (Experience with SQL BD’s, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka), RESTful-services
Hiring Manager’s quote:
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Electrolux within the Digital Product Organization!
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.