IoT Cloud Architect
Open location, Location free
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
IoT Cloud Architect – Open Location
You will be joining the Global Connectivity & Technology team. We are a team of highly qualified engineers with strong industry knowledge, supporting the development of new platforms and services globally and across categories.
We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey.
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as working in an international environment.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As an IoT Cloud Architect, you will work with design and development of our backend system for connected appliances called Electrolux Connectivity Platform (ECP).
The system is based on microservices architecture and deployed on Kubernetes in IBM Bluemix. The microservices are mostly created using Java but also NodeJs and Scala.
The system is continuously being updated with new features and integrations. You will work with different stakeholders to identify and plan requirements and be a technical leader within the team.
You love working according to agile principles and have some experience in doing so. You are passionate about creating excellent consumer experiences and prefer that this drives the way the product is developed.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or related. PhD is a plus.
• At least 5 years of cloud development and design experience of highly scalable systems.
• Experience in IoT.
• Experience in designing and creating RESTful API’s.
• Coding experience in Java.
• Continuous Delivery.
• Message-based architecture.
• Kafka, Spring Boot,
• Fluent English.