IT Application Analyst
IT Application Analyst
Location: Pordenone, Italy
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an IT Application Analyst to be an IT contact point, working closely with the business to operate the renewal of the applications landscape. This entails both rolling out new local solutions as well as maintaining and supporting existing applications, in a perspective of integration with global / sector IT solutions.
The position is part of the Local Application Management team, supporting business areas mainly connected to Administration, Sales, Purchasing and HR and working in close cooperation with other teams in IT.
The role requires a strong understanding of both business and IT aspects as well as an innovative & collaborative mind-set. It is expected that the person in this role can independently drive and organize the activities required to execute the agreed plan from IT point of view. A successful candidate should be able to mix both strategic understanding of long term vision with hands on operational implementation tasks.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Lead IT maintenance of existing applications and implementations of new Process & Application requirements
• Create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications
• Manage relationship with internal/external developers and drive the prioritization of backlog items based on the business input
• Support the business in IT initiatives
• Directly drive System Test and UAT (User Acceptance Test)
• Produce internal documentation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Work experience in complex IT projects and knowledge of Finance area
• Strong capabilities to transition Business needs into IT solutions
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and aligning on prioritization
• Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise) and methodologies
• Proven prior experience in development of applications
• Experience in Relational DB design
WHO YOU ARE
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Curious. Your curiosity drives your discovery of data and need to explain it in storytelling.
• Teamwork oriented. You enjoy and nurture the relationships within your team enabling continuous improvement of our consumer’s experience.
• Structured. You have a self-organized way of working and strongly committed towards results.
• Adaptable. With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Willing to travel
Required Languages: Fluent English and Italian;
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.